Bilawal, Zardari not invited to Joe Biden's inauguration
KARACHI – United States president-elect Joe Biden has not invited any Pakistani leader, a representative for the Democratic Party said Wednesday.
Only the members of the Congress, along with their families and the state delegations, have been invited to the inauguration ceremony.
Earlier, it was reported that Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and former Pakistan president were invited to the oath-taking ceremony.
Pakistan Embassy spokesperson said that Ambassador Asad Majeed has received an invitation for the inauguration ceremony.
In a first for any US president, Trump impeached ... 10:50 AM | 14 Jan, 2021
WASHINGTON – Donald Trump became the first president in United States history to be impeached twice as House of ...
No other leader including Prime Minister Imran Khan has invited to the ceremony, he added.
Pakistan People’s Party leaders also dismissed the invitation rumours. Senator Farhatullah Babar speaking to British media said that no such invitation has been received.
Joe Biden’s inauguration is scheduled for January 20 on the West Front of the United States Capitol Building in Washington DC.
Biden’s win as US president confirmed amid ... 05:35 PM | 7 Jan, 2021
WASHINGTON – The US Congress has just confirmed President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory over ...
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- No penalty for late income tax return filers, says FBR08:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021