FBR issues notice to Aima Baig for not paying Rs85 million tax
LAHORE – The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has served a notice on famous singer Aima Baig for non-payment of Rs 85 million tax.
According to the FBR, Aima Baig has not paid income tax for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
In case of non-payment of income tax, the vehicle she has shown in her tax returns will be confiscated. In this regard, a notice has been issued to her.
Baig is one of the most popular female voices in Pakistan. In the last seven years, she has recorded several hits and has won local and international awards.
The singer has been in the headlines these days as she has been picked along with popular singer Atif Aslam to sing this year's anthem of the Pakistan Super League (PSL). She was also featured in last year’s 'Groove Mera'.
Atif Aslam, Aima Baig pair up for PSL 2022 anthem 09:37 PM | 13 Jan, 2022
LAHORE – Atif Aslam and Aima Baig will sing the Pakistan Super League 2022 anthem, which has been produced and ...
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022