Tajikistan lauds Pakistan’s role in Afghan peace process
RAWALPINDI – Defence Minister of Tajikistan Colonel General Sheralli Mirzo appreciated Pakistan's positive role for regional peace and stability especially Afghan Peace Process.
He expressed the remarks during a meeting with Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa at GHQ in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, according to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, overall regional situation including recent developments in Afghanistan especially situation on Tajik-Afghan border and measures to further enhance bilateral defence collaboration were discussed.
COAS has appreciated Tajikistan's efforts towards regional connectivity and its inclination to achieve the same through Pakistan.
The Army Chief said Pakistan values its brotherly relations with Tajikistan which are based on shared faith, culture and convergence on all important issues relating to regional peace, security and stability.
The visiting dignitary pledged to keep working for better relations between the two brotherly countries.
Pakistan, Tajikistan resolve to further deepen ... 06:38 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan and Tajikistan have reiterated their resolve to further deepen and diversify the bilateral ...
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG, 6th T20I: Pakistan eye series victory over England tomorrow10:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- KSIB issues strict community guidelines to combat online safety09:34 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Will Hareem Shah be arrested on arrival in Pakistan?06:40 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022