MPA KP Assembly tests positive for COVID-19
PESHAWAR - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) female lawmaker in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Assembly Dr Sumera Shams was tested positive for coronavirus.
According to a Public Health Reference Lab report issued today (Sunday), Dr Sumera Shams detected of coronavirus infection.
Dr Sumera has isolated herself at home and requested people to pray for her health.
Earlier, another provincial lawmaker of KP, Ayesha Bano and KP Speaker Mushtaq Ghani have been tested positive for coronavirus infection.
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020