NAB to seek Interpol's assistance for extradition of Salman Shahbaz
ISLAMABAD - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has decided to take Interpol’s help for extradition of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif’s son Salman Shahbaz on Sunday.
According to media details, the NAB will provide all the evidences against Salman Shahbaz to the national crime agency.
According to the bureau, Salman Shahbaz has been declared as absconder in money laundering case and non-bailable arrest warrant has also been issued against him.
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- China test fires new ‘world-leading’ helicopter missile02:58 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir’s mehndi moments will melt your heart12:27 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020