PTI to change Islamabad shutdown date for a hilarious reason
PTI chairman Imran Khan had announced to shutdown Islamabad on October 30 –which falls on Sunday– as a protest to seek investigation into Panama Leaks revelations.
According to Express News, the party has now decided to settle the matter in upcoming meeting which is scheduled on October 17.
PTI spokesman Naeemul Haque also confirmed the development, further asserting that some people want the date to be changed, however, unless the final decision is taken, the date is October 30.
- PML-N’s Moazzam Kallu clinches victory in PP-84 by-polls09:27 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021