Khawaja Saad Rafique lavishes praise on judiciary, army
Addressing a ceremony, Rafique said that the condition of the country was not as bad as is being portrayed all over the world.
“Third world countries don’t even have media freedom but Pakistanis have the right to elect their representatives,” he said.
Commenting on US Defence Secretary's statement that the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor passed through disputed territory, the minister said the United States needs to keep its statements on the project to itself.
The legislator clarified that Pakistan will not listen to the 'do more' rhetoric adding that the government was cleaning up the mess created by the US in Pakistan.
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Karachi University declares BCom Part II Annual Exams 2020 result ...08:40 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab Governor announces to contest next general elections08:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- AJK Election Commission reviews amendments in Local Government act08:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Global efforts needed for economic uplift of Afghanistan, says COAS ...07:48 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- ‘Jinne Lahore nahi wekhiya’ – Sania Mirza leaves fans awestruck ...04:30 PM | 30 Nov, 2021