PM Nawaz urges entire nation to condemn Mardan lynching
The premier in his statement condemned the incident and ordered to arrest the perpetrators who brutally tortured Mashal to death.
"The state will never tolerate those who take the law in their own hands," the prime minister warned.
Soon after the premier took notice of the incident, Maryam Nawaz Sharif took to Twitter and expressed her shock over the horrific video showing Mashal being beaten to death.
Shocked to see Mashal Khan killing video. Vigilantism &mob justice are indicative of regressive & putrid mindset. Is that what we stand for?— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) April 15, 2017
Meanwhile, an anti-terrorism court on Saturday charged eight students with murder and terrorism. The court also granted police four days physical remand of the suspects.
The police have arrested 12 people in connection with the murder of Mashal Khan while raids were being conducted to nab four more suspects.
- Terror suspect arrested in Indian occupied Kashmir was 'an active BJP ...12:14 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Fomer MQM minister Babar Ghauri arrested at Karachi airport11:52 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Deadline for Sharjah Government Communication Award submissions ...10:51 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Army chief tells military, intelligence officials to stay away from ...10:45 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- realme 9 Series Redefined Ultra-clear Smartphone Photography with ...10:25 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- TikTok star Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:42 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022