Fault in submarine cable disrupts internet services across Pakistan
LAHORE - Internet services across the country are disrupted due to a fault in the international submarine cable at Doha, Qatar, said the national telecommunication company on Sunday.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) in a Twitter statement said, "This is to inform you that internet services are impacted and you may face someservice degradation due to technical fault in the International Submarine Cable AAE-1 at Doha".
PTCL in conjunction with the International Submarine Consortium, is working to fully restore internet services across the country, it added.
"We regret the inconvenience caused to out customers and will notify you as soon as the services are fully restored."
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- PTI’s Firdous Naqvi resigns as Sindh opposition leader05:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020