Fault in submarine cable disrupts internet services across Pakistan
LAHORE - Internet services across the country are disrupted due to a fault in the international submarine cable at Doha, Qatar, said the national telecommunication company on Sunday.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) in a Twitter statement said, "This is to inform you that internet services are impacted and you may face someservice degradation due to technical fault in the International Submarine Cable AAE-1 at Doha".
PTCL in conjunction with the International Submarine Consortium, is working to fully restore internet services across the country, it added.
"We regret the inconvenience caused to out customers and will notify you as soon as the services are fully restored."
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019