Pakistani mangoes hit Singapore markets
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Office spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri has expressed his happiness as the export of Pakistani mangoes, also known as ‘king of fruits’, to foreign countries continues to grow.
Taking to Twitter, Chaudhri shared a picture and wrote, “Glad to see Pakistani mangoes, we proudly call “king of fruits”, reach the Singaporean consumers”.
The most demanding fruit in the summer season is all set to capture the Australian market as the country has approved Pakistan’s mango treatment facilities.
Glad to see Pakistani mangoes, we proudly call “king of fruits”, reach the Singaporean consumers. pic.twitter.com/unlF0WLxEL— Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri (@Zhchaudhri) June 13, 2021
Mango exports are expected to reach 150,000 tons this year, up seven percent over the last year despite that the industry is facing adverse climate change and water shortage issues coincided with COVID-related restrictions on flights.
Pakistani mangoes set to enter Australian market: ... 03:29 PM | 26 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has managed to enter the Australian mango market after two mango treatment facilities in the ...
Pakistani mango exports had reached to $104 million in 2019-20 from $78m the previous year 2018-19.
Dubai residents can get Pakistani mangoes ... 03:09 PM | 1 Jun, 2021
The mango craze in the United Arab Emirates is legendary considering the small, golden treats with honey sweetness is ...
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021