Pakistan President on first visit to China amid coronavirus outbreak
ISLAMABAD – President Dr. Arif Alvi will leave for China on two-day official visit from tomorrow (Monday) on the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Dr Alvi will meet with the Chinese president and other leaders of that country. A number of MoUs are expected to be signed.
This will be Dr Arif Alvi's first visit to China, which is singularly aimed at conveying strong support and solidarity of Pakistan towards the government and the people of China while Beijing was resolutely engaged in efforts to contain and deal with the spread of COVID-19.
So far, more than 6,450 people globally have died from COVID-19, as the illness is officially known, while more than 167,500 infections have been confirmed in dozens of countries, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
COVID-19: Pakistan imposes section-144 as ... 07:57 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani government on Sunday announced that section 144 has been imposed in the country as five ...
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019