COVID-19: PM Imran emphasizes on friendly awareness campaign
ISLAMABAD –Prime Minister Imran Khan has stresses on a friendly awareness campaign about coronavirus pandemic in a bid to create awareness among the masses.
While chairing a meeting over the COVID-19 situation in Islamabad, the premier said that there is a need of creating awareness among people instead of forcing them to adopt precautionary measures.
Imran Khan also advised media to pursue the people in a more effective way about adopting precautionary measures and implementing the guidelines regarding containing the virus.
He said imposing lockdown is not a solution to the coronavirus and the government is taking its decisions according to the ground realities and condition of the people.
However, due to the unprecedented situation, the government is also maintaining balance between hunger and the lockdown.
The meeting also reviewed various steps about the health facilities and increase in capacity of hospitals.
The meeting deliberated upon various matters regarding future number of COVID -19 cases and availability of beds in hospitals.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020