COVID-19: PM Imran emphasizes on friendly awareness campaign
ISLAMABAD –Prime Minister Imran Khan has stresses on a friendly awareness campaign about coronavirus pandemic in a bid to create awareness among the masses.
While chairing a meeting over the COVID-19 situation in Islamabad, the premier said that there is a need of creating awareness among people instead of forcing them to adopt precautionary measures.
Imran Khan also advised media to pursue the people in a more effective way about adopting precautionary measures and implementing the guidelines regarding containing the virus.
He said imposing lockdown is not a solution to the coronavirus and the government is taking its decisions according to the ground realities and condition of the people.
However, due to the unprecedented situation, the government is also maintaining balance between hunger and the lockdown.
The meeting also reviewed various steps about the health facilities and increase in capacity of hospitals.
The meeting deliberated upon various matters regarding future number of COVID -19 cases and availability of beds in hospitals.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020