Drug addict kills four children in Shujabad
SHUJABAD - A drug addict person killed three sons and a daughter, wounded his wife and a relative in Shujabad on Monday night.
According to media details, the drug addict person opened fire at his own family while they were asleep. The deceased were identified as 27-year-old Imran, 22-year-old Rizwan, one-year-old Madni and 19-year-old Fozia.
The rescue teams and police reached the crime scene and shifted the bodies and injured to Nishtar Hospital.
Meanwhile, the police have arrested the assailant who killed his family members, recovered pistol and bullets from his possession and started investigations.
- India's Sourav Ganguly announces Asia Cup T20 cancellation11:39 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- BJP Kashmir leader killed along with his father and brother in ...11:17 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- US, Pakistan call for boosting cooperation in educational field10:57 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran to open Islamabad Isolation hospital, infectious treatment ...10:30 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- These Entry-level Smartphones are True Value for Money Under Rs 30,00009:58 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020