Drug addict kills four children in Shujabad
SHUJABAD - A drug addict person killed three sons and a daughter, wounded his wife and a relative in Shujabad on Monday night.
According to media details, the drug addict person opened fire at his own family while they were asleep. The deceased were identified as 27-year-old Imran, 22-year-old Rizwan, one-year-old Madni and 19-year-old Fozia.
The rescue teams and police reached the crime scene and shifted the bodies and injured to Nishtar Hospital.
Meanwhile, the police have arrested the assailant who killed his family members, recovered pistol and bullets from his possession and started investigations.
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019