Qureshi discusses Afghanistan situation with Bahrain FM
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Wednesday held a telephonic conversation with his Bahraini counterpart Dr. Abdullatif bin Rashid Al-Zayani, according to the government.
The two ministers discussed solid historical relations between the two brotherly countries and ways to promote bilateral cooperation to achieve common interests, according to the official statement.
They also reviewed the situation in Afghanistan and the efforts exerted to ensure its security and stability. They also discussed the efforts of the international community to support Afghanistan and provide it with relief and humanitarian aid.
The two ministers also reviewed regional and international issues of common interest.
FM Qureshi speaks to UAE counterpart over ... 02:37 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi Wednesday received a phone call from United Arab ...
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022