Qureshi discusses Afghanistan situation with Bahrain FM
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Wednesday held a telephonic conversation with his Bahraini counterpart Dr. Abdullatif bin Rashid Al-Zayani, according to the government.
The two ministers discussed solid historical relations between the two brotherly countries and ways to promote bilateral cooperation to achieve common interests, according to the official statement.
They also reviewed the situation in Afghanistan and the efforts exerted to ensure its security and stability. They also discussed the efforts of the international community to support Afghanistan and provide it with relief and humanitarian aid.
The two ministers also reviewed regional and international issues of common interest.
FM Qureshi speaks to UAE counterpart over ... 02:37 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi Wednesday received a phone call from United Arab ...
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021