PM Imran to visit Sindh next week to review coronavirus situation
KARACHI - Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to Karachi on April 17 has been postponed till next week.
In a tweet, Governor Sindh Imran Ismail said that Prime Minister Imran Khan will visit Sukkur, Larkana and Jacobabad next week to review coronavirus situation in Sindh.
Change of schedule PM @ImranKhanPTI will be visiting Sindh next week inshallah.— Imran Ismail (@ImranIsmailPTI) April 15, 2020
Chief Secretary Sindh will brief PM Imran on Ehsas Emergency Cash Program during the visit.
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020