Falak Shabbir updates fans on Sarah Khan's health
Sarah Khan, who was earlier hospitalised due to ill health, is now feeling better. The news was shared by her husband Falak Shabbir through his Instagram stories.
Turning to his Instagram handle, the 35-year-old singer posted a picture of the Sabaat star where he told the fans that she is feeling better now.
"She is feeling better now Thank you for all the prayers " Falak wrote.
Previously, the unfortunate news spread like wildfire on the Internet as fans and fellow co-stars got worried about her health.
The Raqs-e-Bismil actor's manager revealed to a news outlet that she is suffering from typhoid — a bacterial infection that can lead to a high fever, diarrhoea, and vomiting.
View this post on Instagram
Moreover, the couple went to Istanbul for their honeymoon. The couple got stuck in Turkey as the European country imposed a curfew due to a spike in Covid-19 cases.
On the work front, the 28-year-old star can be currently seen in Raqs e Bismil opposite Imran Ashraf.
Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir stuck in Turkey 02:47 PM | 4 Apr, 2021
Pakistani star couple Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir are stuck in Turkey as the European country imposed a curfew due to ...
- Pakistan expecting rollover of $2bn SAFE deposits from China12:10 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan reports another polio case, taking year's tally to 2011:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Twitter withholds Govt of Pakistan’s official account in India11:22 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Japan’s wrestling legend turned politician Antonio Inoki passes ...10:48 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022