PM Imran reshuffles federal cabinet, inducting Shaukat Tareen as Pakistan’s new finance minister
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has reshuffled the federal cabinet, according to reports in local media.
Shaukat Tareen has been appointed as the country's new finance minister, replacing federal minister Hammad Azhar, who has now been appointed as the Minister for Energy.
Replaced by Hammad Azhar, Omar Ayub has taken the ministry of Economic Affairs that was previously held by Khusro Bakhtiar.
Bakhtiar has now been appointed the Minister for Industries and Production
Shibli Faraz and Fawad Chaudhry have swapped the ministries of Science and Technology and Information and Broadcasting.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England in yet another nail-biting thriller11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022