Karachi court sets aside order allowing exhumation of Aamir Liaquat Hussain's body
KARACHI – A district and sessions court on Monday set aside an order regarding exhumation and postmortem of late Aamir Liaquat Hussain.
A judge of the district and sessions court, Karachi East, issued the verdict on a petition filed by Aamir Liaquat’s daughter Dua against the judicial magisrate’s ruling.
Aamir Liaquat was found dead at his home in June earlier this year and he was buried at Karachi’s Abdullah Shah Ghazi graveyard.
Following his burial, Judicial Magistrate East Hussain Memon issued orders for exhumation of Aamir's body and perform autopsy on a petition filed by citizen.
Bushra Iqbal, the former wife of late televangelist, has hailed the decision of the sessions court to set aside the magistrate orders.
“Alhumdulillah Allah ne haq ko surkhuroo kia… We got the success in Marhoom #AamirLiaquat exhumation case. The honourable court allowed the revision and set aside the order of the Magistrate. There will be no exhumation of a dead body. Will share the details soon. Allah is Kareem,” she wrote on Twitter.
Alhumdulillah Allah ne haq ko surkhuroo kia… We got the success in Marhoom #AamirLiaquat exhumation case. The honourable court allowed the revision and set aside the order of the Magistrate. There will be no exhumation of a dead body. Will share the details soon. Allah is Kareem pic.twitter.com/v4dNPU4yjh— Dr Bushra Iqbal🇵🇰 (@DrBushraIqbal) August 16, 2022
It is recalled that Aamir Liaquat’s third wife Dania Malik has been calling for the autopsy of her husband to find the reasons behind his sudden death.
Bushra announces to file review petition against ... 02:20 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
KARACHI – Bushra Iqbal Saturday announced to file a review petition in a sessions court against a ruling about ...
- PAKvENG: Confident Pakistan seek revenge against England in fourth ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Alleged audio leak of PM Shehbaz reveals request to ‘facilitate’ ...10:29 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Senior Pakistani journalist Ayaz Amir arrested in Sarah Inam’s ...09:44 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Two Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in North Waziristan IED blast09:05 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Abrar to file case against Bollywood director Karan Johar in India09:45 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Sarwat Gillani talks about her cosmetic procedures and wardrobe ...10:10 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022