Hot and dry weather predicted for Tuesday
ISLAMABAD - Met Office has predicted mainly very hot and dry weather is likely to prevail in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Balochistan during the next 12-hour.
However, partly cloudy is expected in Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir.
The temperature of some major cities recorded this morning: Islamabad and Muzfarabad twenty degree centigrade, Lahore twenty-nine, Karachi thirty, Peshawar twenty-four, Quetta seventeen, Gilgit fourteen and Muree nineteen degree centigrade.
According to the Met office forecast about Occupied Kashmir, the weather in Srinagar, Jammu, Leh, Pulwama, Anantnag, Shopian, and Baramula is expected to be partly cloudy.
The temperature recorded this morning in Srinagar, Pulwama and Anantnag sixteen degree centigrade, Jammu twenty-six, Leh eight, Shopian fifteen, and Baramula seventeen degree centigrade.
- Matric result 2020 to be announced in Punjab on Sept 19, confirms ...11:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Woman gang-raped in presence of husband in Pakistan's village days ...11:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020