Model Ifrah Khan arrested for ‘blackmailing, extorting’ Lahore businessman
LAHORE – The cybercrime wing of the Federal Investigation Agency Tuesday arrested model and actor Ifrah Khan for allegedly blackmailing and extorting a Lahore based businessman.
Reports in media quoting sources said Khan has been apprehended by federal investigators over allegedly blackmailing a businessman and receiving money from him against his clip.
The GT Road actor was allegedly demanding extortion of Rs 10 million from the victim, who later made a transfer of half a million.
Following the blackmailing from the model after receiving five percent of the demanded amount, the man then approached the FIA cybercrime wing and got a case registered against the model under blackmailing and extortion charges.
Further proceedings are underway.
Couple involved in 'raping, blackmailing' women ... 05:57 PM | 5 Oct, 2019
LAHORE - Police on Sunday arrested a couple involved in allegedly raping and blackmailing local women for money in the ...
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021