KP minister Akbar Ayub tests positive for coronavirus
PESHAWAR – A minister in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province has tested positive for COVID-19, he confirmed in a statement on Tuesday.
Akbar Ayub Khan, who is the minister for Local Government, Law and Parliamentary Affairs, has quarantined himself at home.
Ayub added that he would perform all the formal duties through video link, appealing to their well-wishers to pray for his early recovery.
The minister also urged masses to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for their safety against Covid-19 while wearing masks, using sanitizers and maintaining social distance.
Akbar Ayub – Matric-pass minister to preside ... 01:04 PM | 18 Feb, 2021
PESHAWAR– Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s minister for local government Akbar Ayub has been assigned an additional ...
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021