Data Darbar closed as Punjab imposes new restrictions amid COVID-19 spike
LAHORE – The shrine of Sufi saint Hazrat Usman Ali Hajveri among 547 others has been closed for devotees amid the recent spike of Covid-19.
Punjab Auqaf department announced the closure with the other limitations in the provincial capital. The implementation of the recent restriction will be in effect till April 15.
The manager of the Data Darbar, however, announced that the mosque of the shrine will be remained open for prayers. Moreover, all of the standard operating procedures will be followed during the prayers on the premises.
Punjab imposes fresh Covid restrictions, limits ... 01:55 PM | 13 Mar, 2021
LAHORE – The Punjab government on Saturday notified recent restrictions to stern the spread of novel Covid-19 ...
The Punjab government has also implemented to wear face masks, ban indoor weddings and applied for work from home policy. The recent restrictions will be enforced in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala and Gujrat district.
Covid-19: Pakistan reports 2,338 new cases, 46 ... 08:45 AM | 13 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 46 people lost their lives due to the novel coronavirus infection while 2,338 fresh cases ...
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022