PM Imran inaugurates Int’l conference to mark 40 years of Afghan Refugees presence in Pakistan today
ISLAMABAD - The two-day International Conference to mark 40 years of Afghan Refugees' Presence in Pakistan begins in Islamabad today.
The conference titled "40 years of Afghan Refugees Presence in Pakistan: A New Partnership for Solidarity" is being organized jointly by the Government of Pakistan in collaboration with UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate the conference.
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres, UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi, Ministers and senior officials from around twenty countries, who have been supporting the Afghan refugees across the globe and in Pakistan, are participating in the conference.
This Conference is taking place at an important juncture when efforts at consolidating peace in Afghanistan are making progress, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- India refuses visas to Pakistan blind cricket team for T20 World Cup12:45 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not start for Portugal in match against ...12:25 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Achraf Hakimi helps Morocco knock Spain out of World Cup on penalties12:02 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan to hold next general election in October 2023 after digital ...11:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Twitter goes gaga over Shehnaaz Gill and MC ...10:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- The Legend of Maula Jatt now available for movie lovers in England10:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Bohemia beats Aima Baig in Go-karting08:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Man who stole Lady Gaga's dogs sentenced to 21 years in prison09:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022