214 candidates recommended for recruitment as CSS 2019 final result announced
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) on Wednesday announced the final results of the Central Superior Services (CSS) examinations for 2019.
As per the results, 265 candidates – 132 men and 82 women – have been recommended for merit-based recruitment at Grade 17 of the federal service.
The candidates have also been allotted service groups where they will serve. Top position holder Rana Haider Tahir has been allotted the Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS) group.
A total of 14,521 candidates appeared in the written test and only 372 managed to clear it. Of those, 365 qualified following interviews; these include 214 men and 151 women, indicating a 2.51% success rate.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021