Member of PM Imran’s tiger force arrested for taking bribe from shopkeepers
TAXILA – A member of the Prime Minister’s Corona Relief Tiger Force has been arrested by local police for taking money from shopkeepers violating coronavirus SOPs, local media reported on Wednesday.
Mohammad Sadeeq, the accused, had allegedly harassed the shop owners over violations and demanded bribe for not telling administration about them.
Later, shopkeepers thrashed the tiger force member, who is resident of Meera Shareef, and handed him over to the police, according to Dawn news.
A case has been registered against the suspect.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021