Paris Hilton wants to live forever, says she's trying to 'invent youth pill'
LOS ANGELES - As the fear of coronavirus grips the world, the thought of the end is undoubtedly hovering over many heads.
In the midst of that, American media personality Paris Hilton is looking for a way to evade — wait for it — death. Speaking to Britain’s Cosmopolitan magazine, Paris Hilton said that “Death scares me because I don't know what happens. I just don't want it to be nothing because that would be so boring.”
She went on to further say that she is trying to find a way that would let people escape death and reach immortality. “I'm trying to figure out a way - freezing myself or inventing the fountain of youth pill — so people could live forever, like that movie 'Death Becomes Her'.”
"I feel 21 forever. And I'm all-natural. I feel so lucky that my mum always told me to stay out of the sun. I feel lucky I haven't had to resort to what most people do in this town," she said.
Apart from that, she also spoke about stepping down from her role in the show The Simple Life and how the producers had put forth a question in front of her on who would be a fit for the show.
"My schedule is just so insane. I can't imagine leaving my life and going to the middle of nowhere and doing that again. Plus the show is so timeless and iconic, you can't remake that. They asked me who I would recommend if I didn't want to do it myself. (Who did I say?) I can't tell. I've signed a confidentiality agreement,” she said.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020