17 dead, 150 injured as Jaffar Express derails in Bolan
Train driver, assistant driver and two Railways Police personnel were also among dead.
Accident happened when four bogies and engine of the train skid off from the railway line due to break-fail , on way to Rawalpindi.
Rescue team reached the site following derailment and rushed injured to hospitals in Bolan.
The teams were also joined by Pakistan army later on. Two MI17 helicopters and ambulances of frontier constabulary also participated in the operation.
Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Sadd Rafiq has ordered an in-depth investigation into the tragedy.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021