PSL 2020 Final: Karachi traffic police unveil traffic plan
KARACHI – Karachi traffic police have announced a traffic plan to save travelers from traffic jam as Pakistan Super League’s (PSL) final match will be played at the National Stadium today.
As per the traffic plan, the National Stadium road will be closed for traffic before the start of the match. The new town route will be using an alternative to commuters coming from Liaquatabad.
The Dalmia road will also remain closed for traffic, the alternative routes, including Shahrah-e-Faisal and Rashid Minhas road via Nipa and Askari IV. The Nipa to Safora Chowrangi and Gulshan Chowrangi road will remain open to traffic.
Lahore Qalandars and Karachi Kings will face off today against each other in final of this year's Pakistan Super League today. Both the teams eye their maiden PSL trophy.
Karachi Kings beat Lahore Qalandars to win PSL ... 11:40 PM | 17 Nov, 2020
KARACHI – Babar Azam smashed a half-century to hand Karachi Kings a comfortable five-wicket win over Lahore ...
- Covid-19 in Pakistan: These five cities contributing 70% of total ...04:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan to introduce legislation to safeguard old-age parents03:54 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- At least 30 Afghan security personnel killed in suicide car bombing03:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Karachi witnesses coldest November in last 10 years02:57 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Austrian village finally changes name from ‘F***king’ to Fugging01:54 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020