Pakistan Railways suspends Babu Passenger Train indefinitely
A PR notification issued on Wednesday said “the train service has been halted” without giving a reason for the suspension.
Used mostly by the working-class and students, the Babu Passenger Train used to depart Wazirabad at 5am and arrive at Lahore at 7am on a daily basis.
It was the only source of transportation for the government workers and students travelling between the two cities in Punjab.
Reports say the department will now run Mianwali Express and Faisalabad Non-Stop trains in place of Babu Passenger Train.
Pakistan Railways to roll out new trains for ... 10:21 PM | 13 Oct, 2018
LAHORE - The Pakistan Railways will introduce two more new trains to facilitate citizens of Sindh province from ...
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021