Pakistan Railways suspends Babu Passenger Train indefinitely
A PR notification issued on Wednesday said “the train service has been halted” without giving a reason for the suspension.
Used mostly by the working-class and students, the Babu Passenger Train used to depart Wazirabad at 5am and arrive at Lahore at 7am on a daily basis.
It was the only source of transportation for the government workers and students travelling between the two cities in Punjab.
Reports say the department will now run Mianwali Express and Faisalabad Non-Stop trains in place of Babu Passenger Train.
Pakistan Railways to roll out new trains for ... 10:21 PM | 13 Oct, 2018
LAHORE - The Pakistan Railways will introduce two more new trains to facilitate citizens of Sindh province from ...
- 'Depth of misogyny’ – HRCP demands apology from Imran Khan over ...01:58 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army sets up heat stroke relief camps as temperature ...01:14 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Turkey’s defence minister calls on Pakistan Army chief12:19 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan court awards 29-year jail term to man over rape, child ...11:55 AM | 21 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz congratulates Chinese President Xi on 71st anniversary of ...11:26 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022