Toyota-Indus increases price for multiple vehicles after rupee depreciation
The difference in new prices for November and December is between 50,000 (lowest) to 175,000 (highest) and from January onwards, the price structure will change once again.
Furthermore, customers who have paid full payment for orders in October and November will get cars on the previous prices as the company will absorb the added cost.
However, customers who have made partial payments for October, November, and December will have to bare 50% of the added costs.
The new prices will be applicable from November 2018.
Here is the updated price list along with the previous prices.
The company has also resumed bookings of cars and high-end vehicles from today.
Toyota IMC halts car bookings after rupee ... 05:10 PM | 12 Oct, 2018
KARACHI – Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC) has stopped booking of its cars due to the recent depreciation in Pak ...
- Death toll from heavy rains, snowfall surges to 7 in Khyber ...02:06 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Injured leopard dies a day after being rescued from AJK’s Neelam ...01:12 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- ICC names Mohammad Rizwan T20I Cricketer of the Year12:46 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Guterres reiterates UN stand on Kashmir’s settlement as per ...12:18 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tu Jhoom – Daler Mehndi all praise for Naseebo Lal07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar rocks the stage at Dubai Expo 202006:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021