Send books to Balochistan, they’re building reading rooms: Paulo Coelho
Popular novelist Paulo Coelho, on Monday, requested his fans and followers to donate books for reading rooms that are being set up in Balochistan.
"Send books to Balochistan, they’re building reading rooms," he wrote.
The tweet immediately caught people’s attention and the lyricist is being praised for his thoughtful gesture.
Tysm for this moral support for an educated Balochistan. ❤️❤️— Abrar Mengal (@AbrarMengal09) August 17, 2020
Thanks. Also I was wondering we should translate all of your books in Urdu.— Cyma (@CymaMD) August 17, 2020
Accept my gratitude and respect from Balochistan.— A Qahar Kakar (@Albendazolum) August 17, 2020
Thank you for your moral support. 📚
I am from Pakistan. This is really a great encouraging message from you.— Abdul qadus (@abdulqaduskhan) August 17, 2020
Great initiative... thank you for sharing this...— Majid Khan (@majidthekhan) August 17, 2020
Thank you so much Paulo! You have made our day 🙏 ✨— Sikander Bizenjo (@sikanderbizenjo) August 17, 2020
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Two troops martyred in Miranshah operation11:54 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020