Nawaz Sharif's security guards booked for torturing TV cameraman
A video footage of the incident shows Wajid Ali, a Samaa TV cameraman, filming Sharif as he was leaving the Parliament House when the security guards attacked him.
The video shows the guards chasing the cameraman, who ran away to save himself but was eventually caught by the security guards who kicked him in the face.
The victim, in the FIR, said he was covering the Parliament session and when he started filming the former premier who was coming out of the Parliament, the security guards of Nawaz attacked him.
Ali said he tried to run away but the two of the guards caught up him and beaten him, adding that one of the security guards threatened to kill him.
The FIR has been registered against the former prime minister's chief security officer, Shakoor, and the other two unnamed guards.
- Hilarious memes flood Twitter after Pakistan end losing streak ...12:58 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- IHC terms TikTok ban as ‘violation of constitutional rights’12:35 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Don't get overexcited’, Babar Azam tells teammates after ...11:53 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Reach Every Door’ Covid vaccination drive begins in Punjab today11:24 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to address Riyadh conference to promote trade, investment in ...10:59 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021