Nawaz Sharif's security guards booked for torturing TV cameraman
A video footage of the incident shows Wajid Ali, a Samaa TV cameraman, filming Sharif as he was leaving the Parliament House when the security guards attacked him.
The video shows the guards chasing the cameraman, who ran away to save himself but was eventually caught by the security guards who kicked him in the face.
The victim, in the FIR, said he was covering the Parliament session and when he started filming the former premier who was coming out of the Parliament, the security guards of Nawaz attacked him.
Ali said he tried to run away but the two of the guards caught up him and beaten him, adding that one of the security guards threatened to kill him.
The FIR has been registered against the former prime minister's chief security officer, Shakoor, and the other two unnamed guards.
- Four killed, PTI MPA Malik Liaqat injured in Lower Dir attack11:20 AM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Pakistan’s Tayyab Raza loses bronze medal ...10:12 AM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Russian girl travels to Pakistan to marry love of her life11:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Neelam Muneer is living a dream vacation in Swat10:51 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022