Punjab law minister accuses NAB of harassing investors
“The investors will run away from the country if the NAB did not change its course of action. Only we and security guards will be left behind,” the law minister told the media here on Thursday.
Sana urged the NAB to ponder over the suggestion floated by the prime minister. He claimed that the government was not attempting to pressure the NAB.
“It is beyond comprehension what the NAB is attempting to achieve by digging 20 to 25 years old cases.
“Business tycoon Mian Mansha was made to wait for hours by the NAB investigators,” he added.
Denying the rumors that the PML-N government’s remarks against the NAB were instigated by a powerful lobby in Punjab, the minister asked the media to expose if any person was behind the bashing of NAB.
Talking about the Orange Line Train project, he said that the opposition has reservations on the project; however, the government has initiated the project with a good intent. “All the details regarding project are available on the website,” Sana added.
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- US Deputy State Secretary Sherman to visit Pakistan, India next month11:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Indian farmers resume protests, call for countrywide strike10:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021