Punjab law minister accuses NAB of harassing investors
“The investors will run away from the country if the NAB did not change its course of action. Only we and security guards will be left behind,” the law minister told the media here on Thursday.
Sana urged the NAB to ponder over the suggestion floated by the prime minister. He claimed that the government was not attempting to pressure the NAB.
“It is beyond comprehension what the NAB is attempting to achieve by digging 20 to 25 years old cases.
“Business tycoon Mian Mansha was made to wait for hours by the NAB investigators,” he added.
Denying the rumors that the PML-N government’s remarks against the NAB were instigated by a powerful lobby in Punjab, the minister asked the media to expose if any person was behind the bashing of NAB.
Talking about the Orange Line Train project, he said that the opposition has reservations on the project; however, the government has initiated the project with a good intent. “All the details regarding project are available on the website,” Sana added.
- WATCH: PMLN’s Uzma Bukhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at PDM ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021