Punjab law minister accuses NAB of harassing investors
“The investors will run away from the country if the NAB did not change its course of action. Only we and security guards will be left behind,” the law minister told the media here on Thursday.
Sana urged the NAB to ponder over the suggestion floated by the prime minister. He claimed that the government was not attempting to pressure the NAB.
“It is beyond comprehension what the NAB is attempting to achieve by digging 20 to 25 years old cases.
“Business tycoon Mian Mansha was made to wait for hours by the NAB investigators,” he added.
Denying the rumors that the PML-N government’s remarks against the NAB were instigated by a powerful lobby in Punjab, the minister asked the media to expose if any person was behind the bashing of NAB.
Talking about the Orange Line Train project, he said that the opposition has reservations on the project; however, the government has initiated the project with a good intent. “All the details regarding project are available on the website,” Sana added.
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021