Sonam Kapoor disappointed as her film is not releasing in Pakistan
The film is a biopic on flight attendant Neerja Bhanot. The film addresses the bravery of a woman in her early 20s for her act of bravery, of saving the lives of several Indians and Pakistanis during a flight.
Sonam Kapoor took to Twitter to post a series of tweets expressing her disappointment over the decision, saying, "Extremely disheartened that #Neerja isn't releasing this Friday in Pakistan. She was awarded by them & I hope they will salute her again.
" She added, "She saved Pakistani lives, and I can guarantee that Pakistan hasn't been shown in a poor light, I really hope and pray #Neerja releases. When #Neerja releases worldwide and people see how fair the film is, I'm hopeful that it will result in a solution to a release in Pakistan."
The film is slated to release on February 19.
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021