Army called in to enforce coronavirus SOPs in Gujranwala
The civil administration in Gujranwala on Sunday called in the Pakistan Army to help them implement the SOPs to curb the spread of coronavirus.
As per reports, authorities will first issue warnings and if they are not heeded to, they will register cases against individuals that violate the SOPs.
Gujranwala Deputy Commissioner Sohail Khawaja said the army has been called to help the district administration. He said that army personnel will join the teams of the Punjab Police and the district administration, which will enforce coronavirus SOPs.
Certain areas of Gujranwala are under a smart lockdown and teams have been deployed to monitor the entrance and exit points in these areas.
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022