Budget2021-22: KPK increases salaries, pensions and minimum wage
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government on Friday proposed an increase in salaries and pensions of employees, besides raising minimum wage of workers in budget for next fiscal year 2021-22.
Provincial Finance Minister Taimur Khan Jhagra unveiled the budget with total outlay of Rs1,118 billion in KP Assembly.
He announced that the salaries of all government employees except those who did not receive special allowances are being increased to 37%.
The minister further announced a 100% increase in pensions of the widows that were earlier 75%.
He added that minimum wages of labourers and daily wagers were being increased to Rs 21,000.
KP govt presents Rs1.118 trillion tax-free budget 04:14 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government presented a tax-free budget for the next fiscal year with a ...
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021