CCI approve power policy, population census in March 2016
The meeting, chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, decided to seek the cooperation of armed forces in this regard.
The national power policy 2015 was also approved, on the occasion, anyhow the ministry of water and power was ordered to listen to the objections of the provincial governments.
The chief minister Sindh, during the meeting, complained the province is not being given its due share of water which is causing a major loss to the crops. The premier immediately asked the IRSA officials, the authority that regulated the water distribution among provinces, to take up the matter.
The council also decided to review the higher education scholarship allocation policy after the provinces raised their concerns.
The meeting was attended by all three chief ministers except Dr Abdul Malik of Baluchistan who is on a foreign tour these days.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021