Coronavirus: NADRA extends validity of expired CNICs
ISLAMABAD - Pakistanis will be able to use expiring national identity cards as the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has issued instruction amid coronavirus fear.
A notifiation issued by the department said, “It is hereby notified that the validity of National Identity Cards (CNIC) that have expired since 1st Sept 2019 and are due to expire by 30th June 2020, shall be deemed to be valid till 1st July 2020.
The citizens have also been requested to consider the use of the online service at http://id.nadra.gov.pk for modification cases.
The decision has been taken in order to prevent the further spread of the novel COVID19 as number of people visit the office on daily basis.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019