Pakistan to express solidarity with Palestinians on Friday
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister's Special Assistant on Religious Harmony Maulana Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi has said that the nation will observe Friday as Solidarity Day with Palestinians.
Talking to media in Islamabad on Tuesday, Ashrafi said the day is being observed to strongly condemn Israeli atrocities against unarmed Palestinians.
He said that Pakistan is effectively highlighting the Israeli violence against Palestinians at international fora and also engaging with Muslim countries including the OIC on the matter.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Monday stressed on giving a united response to ongoing Israeli barbarism against the people of Palestine.
Addressing a session of the National Assembly, the minister said that a session of the United Nations General Assembly should be called to discuss Israeli violence in Gaza and the West Bank and disrespect of the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Qureshi said after taking Prime Minister Imran Khan into confidence, “I am going to Turkey where foreign ministers of Palestine and Sudan have also been invited”.
Pakistan's FM Qureshi to lead Muslim countries' ... 07:26 PM | 17 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Monday stressed on giving a united response to ongoing ...
- Success story of Samantha McGregor, her plans for imminent reform12:31 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- India launches probe into fake Covid tests at Kumbh Mela11:23 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in terrorist attack near Turbat airport10:52 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- KP becomes first province in Pakistan to conduct 5G trials10:04 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Egyptian siblings earn 5 Guinness World Records including largest ...05:14 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021