Taliban willing to resume peace talks with US, says chief negotiator
He said United States killed thousands of Taliban but in the meantime, if one US soldier has been killed that doesn't mean they should show that reaction because there is no ceasefire from both sides.
However, when pressed on high civilian death toll, he blamed foreign forces, citing United Nations statistics which show more civilians were killed by Afghan and US forces in the first half of 2019 than by insurgents.
- Pakistani forces foil terror bid in Bajaur09:25 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- President Alvi watches PAKvBAN T20I at Gaddafi09:22 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019