Bus crash kills 44 in northern India
The crash occurred around 115 kilometres from the capital Shimla, according to reports in Indian media.
Police rushed to the scene where rescue efforts were underway.
It was not immediately clear what caused the accident, or whether any of the survivors were injured.
More than 150,000 die annually in India due to poor roads, badly maintained vehicles and reckless driving.
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Five PSL gamblers arrested in Karachi01:19 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Imad Wasim and wife Sannia welcome a baby girl07:43 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021