Indian External Minister has finally admitted the truth about Balakot airstrike: DG ISPR
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan's military spokesman says the Indian minister for External Affairs has finally admitted the truth about Balakot airstrike under compulsions of ground reality.
Reacting to a statement of Sushma Swaraj in a tweet, Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) DG Maj-Gen Asif Ghafoor said that hopefully other false Indian claims of 2016 surgical strikes, denial of shooting down of two Indian Air Force (IAF) jets by Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and claim about downing of PAF F-16 will also be exposed.
Finally the truth under ground reality compulsions. Hopefully, so will be about other false Indian claims ie surgical strike 2016, denial of shooting down of 2 IAF jets by PAF and claim about F16. Better late than never.#TruthPrevails#PakistanZindabad https://t.co/Kim8CZTdlJ— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) April 18, 2019
According to Times of India, the Minister of External Affairs Sushma Suraj, while addressing at an event in Ahmadabad admitted that no Pakistan soldier or citizen died in Balakot air strike.
In recent days the nuclear-armed Asian countries have come closer to conflict than in years, after a suicide bombing in Indian-administered Kashmir killed 40 Indian paramilitaries on Feb 14.
On February 26, IAF jets had tried to violate Pakistani airspace but were successfully chased out by PAF.
‘We didn’t even use our F-16s,’ Pakistan ... 03:11 PM | 27 Feb, 2019
RAWALPINDI – Director General ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor on Wednesday confirmed the downing of two Indian ...
The IAF jets hurriedly dropped their payloads near Balakot while PAF jets were chasing them away. Indian jets bombed what New Delhi called a “terrorist training camp deep inside Pakistan.”
Pakistan has denied any damage or casualties, and independent reporting has shown the strikes hit a heavily forested area with little infrastructure nearby. Residents have said just one person was injured, a crow killed and few pine trees uprooted.
PAF shoots down two Indian fighter jets inside ... 10:39 AM | 27 Feb, 2019
MUZAFFARABAD – Two Pakistan Air Force jets targeted two Indian warplanes in a dogfight and shot them down along the ...
IAF repeated the same ‘mistake’ a day later, however, this time PAF shot down two aircraft and captured Wing Commander Abhi Nandan as well.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020