Remembering Shaukat Hussain Rizvi on 21st death anniversary
The 21st death anniversary of legendary film producer, director and actor, Shaukat Hussain Rizvi is being observed today. He passed away at the age of 85.
Born in India in 1914, Rizvi was married to popular singer and actor Noor Jehan.
The couple had three children together: Akbar Hussain Rizvi, Asghar Hussain Rizvi and a daughter Zil-e-Huma.
Rizvi first directed a film named Khandan starring Pran and Noor Jehan in the lead roles and it became a massive hit.
After moving to Pakistan, he directed many films including Naukar (1943), Dost (1944), Zeenat (1945), Jugnu(1947), Chanwey (1951), Gulnar (1953), Jaan-e-Bahar (1958).
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- #ShahidAfridi tests positive for #coronavirus ahead of #PSL7 opener01:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan marks one year polio-free milestone12:27 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL 7: Blow for Karachi Kings as injured Amir doubtful for first game ...11:51 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran vows speedy provision of justice for all Pakistanis11:24 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Juvaria Abbasi, daughter draw flak for wearing 'skimpy' clothes at ...10:49 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Atif Aslam praises wife Sara's 'sense of style' for picking his PSL 7 ...08:50 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021