PTCL internet services disrupted across Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) said on Friday that PTCL users are facing disruption in internet services in parts of the country.
The authority in a short statement shared on Twitter said, “As reported by PTCL, issue has been reported in data networks between South and North which is causing internet connectivity issues”.
It added that the issue is being investigated.
As reported by PTCL, issue has been reported in data networks between South and North which is causing internet connectivity issues.— PTA (@PTAofficialpk) August 19, 2022
This issue is being investigated. PTA is monitoring the situation and further updates will be shared.
“PTA is monitoring the situation and further updates will be shared,” read the statement.
A number of users also took to social media sites to report internet service outage.
#PTCL Internet is causing some issues, "hamain kya hm to nayatel use karny vaaly hn"😎😎— Fawad abbasi (@FawadNaj) August 19, 2022
Whats wrong with the internet today? #PTCL— fari (@zeejee5) August 19, 2022
More to follow...
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 25 September 202208:16 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Abrar to file case against Bollywood director Karan Johar in India09:45 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022