After Macron, Slovakia's PM tests positive for Covid-19
BRATISLAVA – Slovak Prime Minister Igor Matovic said he has tested positive for Covid-19, a week after he attended an EU summit in Brussels.
The summit is believed to be where French President Emmanuel Macron caught the virus, leading a host of European leaders and top French officials to rush into self-isolation.
'Today, I am one of you,' Matovic wrote on his Facebook page, attaching a screenshot of a text message with his test results.
'For nine months I have been battling people who measure the pandemic just by the number of closed bars and incite people against measures and the government,' he said.
Oddnes som jedným z Vás. Z Vás, o ktorých som každé ráno s napätím a strachom čakal správu v mojom mobile ešte predtým,...Posted by Igor Matovic on Friday, 18 December 2020
'Now it seems it will be a different holiday.'
French President Emanuel Macron tests positive ... 03:08 PM | 17 Dec, 2020
PARIS – French President Emmanuel Macron has tested positive for Covid-19, the presidency said on Thursday. "The ...
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Asif Ali Zardari shifted to Karachi hospital09:45 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022