India halts Covid-19 vaccine rollout in occupied Jammu & Kashmir
SRINAGAR – In a criminal move, the BJP-led fascist government has not only halted the mass vaccination in the illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir but also diverted the allocated stocks to other Indian states.
A senior official supervising vaccination operations in the disputed Himalayan region told an international news agency that supplies of vaccines have been stopped since Thursday for reasons that have not been communicated to them.
If any of the health centers in the region are vaccinating people, it is from leftover stocks since no new supplies are arriving in the valley. The vaccination centers are currently deserted in wake of the non-availability of vaccines, forcing the Kashmiris visiting these centers to return unvaccinated.
Amnesty International slams India for imposing ... 12:31 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
LONDON – Amnesty international in its latest report slammed India for shrinking freedom of expression on ...
Fresh stocks have not come despite the matter having been taken up with the top government in center.
The latest repression of the Indian government comes at a time when the IIOJK has witnessed the highest spike in Covid deaths and positive cases ever since the outbreak of the pandemic. As of Monday, at least 47 people died while 3,832 persons were tested positive.
India suffers first foreign diplomat casualty ... 05:51 PM | 3 May, 2021
NEW DELHI – India on Monday reported first death of a foreign diplomat due to coronavirus as the country battles ...
- Complete lockdown imposed in Pakistan except Sindh01:19 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 08 May 202112:30 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-08-Updated 10:00 ...11:56 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Pakistan expresses concerns over seizure of uranium in India11:13 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Meet UAE's most followed social media star - Omar Hassan10:14 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021