Man buries 6-year-old girl 'alive' upon advice of a false 'Pir'
According to police report, Mohammad Akram and his wife who live in Basti Arif in district Jatoi had no children and had adopted a six-year-old baby girl from one of their relatives. When the parents of the child came to meet her, they found that the child was not feeling well and she told them that the couple used to give her bath from liquid of bones and assorted fragrances apart from applying fragrant oil on daily basis. All this was done on the advice of ‘Pir’ Khalid.
A local cleric also offered funeral prayer for her and she was buried alive for two hours in a grave. After reporting of the matter by the real parents, police arrested ‘Pir’ Khalid.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021