Humaima Malick 'will never eat McDonald’s again'
While celebrities and carbs aren't exactly synonymous, yet, if they want to make a dietary exception, McDonald's is the ultimate comfort food; but Bol star Humaima Malick was pretty disappointed in her meal as she vowed to never have it again.
Sharing a story on her Instagram handle, the 33-year-old actress accused McDonald’s of serving “old and bad” food.
"It’s been two days and my stomach is cursing me, You guys give old bad food to people. This is the third time this happened to me and my nieces.”
The Dekh Magar Pyaar Say star revealed that she is still vomiting and has stomach cramps. “I’m not eating your chicken anymore, Uncle McDonald’s.”
Malik has a lot of acting projects in the pipeline like Bilal Lashari’s The Legend of Maula Jatt starring alongside Fawad Khan, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Mahira Khan and Gohar Rasheed. The film was scheduled to be released on Eid ul Fitr 2020 but was postponed due to the pandemic.
Are Humaima Malick, Dua Malik quitting showbiz ... 02:07 PM | 12 Mar, 2020
KARACHI - Pakistani singer and host Dua Malik has hinted at quitting the showbiz industry following in the ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gets $1 billion loan from China10:41 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 25 June 202109:57 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Covid-19 takes another 44 lives in Pakistan09:00 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021