Naumaan Ijaz’s son Zaviyar all set for his acting debut
Naumaan Ijaz is considered to be a household name in Pakistan considering his impressive and versatile resume. The 55-year-old actor has appeared in multiple drama series such as Sange Mar Mar, Dar Si Jaati Hai Sila, Dur e Shahwar, O Rangreza.
Now, following his footstep is son Zaviyar who is all set to make his acting debut. Despite the fact that the rumour mill has been abuzz for quite some, Zaviyar has confirmed the news of his entrance into the industry recently.
Turning to his Instagram handle, Ijaz's eldest son posted a click of a script that he is currently working on.
View this post on Instagram
As per the details, the name of the drama is “Qissa Meher Bano Ka”. It is going to be a project of MD Productions and the drama will air on Hum TV.
Earlier, the celebrated superstar walked the ramp with his eldest son at the 18th HUM Bridal Couture Week (BCW).
Moreover, he had hinted at his son's debut when a fan commented on a video of the father-son duo's ramp walk and wrote, "Should we be ready for nepotism?" to which the actor quipped, "Yes."
Naumaan Ijaz walks the ramp with son Zaviyar at ... 06:13 PM | 10 Feb, 2021
Naumaan Ijaz has won numerous awards and has been praised for his stellar performances throughout his career, spanning ...
- Pakistan frees dozens of jailed TTP militants amid ‘peace ...12:11 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies squad lands in Pakistan for limited-overs series11:34 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy marks golden jubilee of Hangor Day with special ...11:17 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021