FINCA Microfinance Bank participates in annual MAP Marcon Conference 2017 in Lahore
According to the organisers, the main objectives of MARCON were to keep the marketing professionals abreast of the developments in the field of marketing in terms of new marketing techniques and tools, new challenges and changing marketing trends around the world.
CEO FINCA, Mr Mudassar Aqil highlighted the new paradigm of marketing in the current era and how digital marketing is overpowering and surpassing the traditional marketing. "The aim was to put forward the marketing techniques, the rapid growth of digital marketing and the adoption of these digital marketing in the everyday business", he added.
We are excited to be a part of this event and represent FINCA as a corporate and social entity. "We are working hard on our end to highlight the importance of various marketing strategies and keep our pace by following the modern digital trends", Mudassar Aqil explained.
The event was also attended by Minister of Planning and development of Pakistan Ahsan Iqbal.-PR
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 68 deaths, 2,928 new Covid-19 cases08:46 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021