FINCA Microfinance Bank participates in annual MAP Marcon Conference 2017 in Lahore
According to the organisers, the main objectives of MARCON were to keep the marketing professionals abreast of the developments in the field of marketing in terms of new marketing techniques and tools, new challenges and changing marketing trends around the world.
CEO FINCA, Mr Mudassar Aqil highlighted the new paradigm of marketing in the current era and how digital marketing is overpowering and surpassing the traditional marketing. "The aim was to put forward the marketing techniques, the rapid growth of digital marketing and the adoption of these digital marketing in the everyday business", he added.
We are excited to be a part of this event and represent FINCA as a corporate and social entity. "We are working hard on our end to highlight the importance of various marketing strategies and keep our pace by following the modern digital trends", Mudassar Aqil explained.
The event was also attended by Minister of Planning and development of Pakistan Ahsan Iqbal.-PR
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 October 202108:43 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan, Iran navies to hold joint drills11:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021